Senior Facility Security Officer Job - Senior Facility Security Officer (Job Number:432345)
SAIC Office of Security is currently seeking a Senior Facility Security Officer (FSO) to support the McLean, VA Security Operations.
Job Duties will include:
- Interface directly with program management to address security items specific to each program/contract. Present our security program as a business enabler.
- Author security volumes and provide security oversight and support to business development and proposal development.
- Collaborate with corporate security personnel for security metrics reporting and to keep executive level leadership well informed of issues that could impact specific contracts or the corporate enterprise.
- Increase security proficiency and value through continued security education and training and active involvement in industrial security working groups, forums and conferences.
- In collaboration with corporate security team, develop and deliver Security Awareness, Training and Education briefings and products to our program personnel.
- Interface directly with customer security representatives for required reporting of personnel clearance actions and any relevant changes to our security baseline.
- Prepare, obtain approval for and execute security plans (Security Operating Procedures (SOP), Systems Security Plans (SSPs), Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), etc).
**MUST HAVE Active Top Secret eligibility**
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or four additional years of experience without a degree.
- Minimum three years' experience as Facility Security Officer (FSO)
- Experience interfacing with government SSOs/PSOs for access nominations, development/accreditation of secure facilities, accreditation of secure IT systems and interpretation of security classification guides.
- High level of understanding and proficiency of the NISPOM.
- In:depth knowledge of the NISP and proven experiences with DSS Security Vulnerability Assessments.
- Proficiency and experience in the following security disciplines: personnel security clearances, investigations, physical security, document control, information systems security, preparing and processing DD254, visitor control, badging and access control and Special Access Programs (SAP).
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Current FSO Certification
- Ability to multi:task and excel in a highly dynamic, multi:customer environment.
- Collaborative decision maker.
- High level of proficiency with JPAS, Access Commander, SIMs.
- Working knowledge of Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs) : ICD 704, 503, 705.
- Understanding of export control requirements as related to the NISP.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately 4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Nov 15, 2017, 10:29:04 PM
Primary Location: United States:VA:MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job